1. Check the oil tank for leaks
2. Must be replaced with sharp blades without abnormal blades
3. Make sure the other person is not in the danger zone to start the engine
4. When starting the engine, you need to grasp the lever to avoid the shock and lose control.
5. Make sure the blade is away from the ground before starting and no contact with other items
6. Must use the original manufacturer to provide the spare parts, especially the blade
7. Check that the full cover is locked.
Previous: Protection after use of mower
Next: No Information