1. After use, pack the blades so that you don't accidentally injure others or yourself.
2. If not for a few days, need to clear the tank to avoid the oil spill and fire.
3. Make sure that the blade is completely stopped for cleaning and maintenance inspection work.
4. Remove the spark plug wire to avoid accidental fire.
5. Wait until the engine is completely cooled and then stored.
6. Store the machine in a cool and dry place and forbid children from touching.
7. Every 25 hours or 3 days half gear box to add lubricating oil, internal and external pipe plus lubricating oil.
8. Clean air filters and spark plugs every 50 hours or 8 days.
9. Clean silencers and drums every 100 hours or 15 days.
10. Apply butter on the blades for a long time, lest the blades rust.
11. The blade should be placed in a place where the child cannot reach it after use.