The gear box acts like this:
1. Acceleration deceleration, is often said the speed of the gearbox.
2. Change the transmission direction, for example, we use two-sector gears can be transferred vertically to another rotating shaft.
3. Change the torque. Under the same power conditions, the faster the speed of the gears, the less the torque of the shaft, the greater the opposite.
4. Clutch function: We can separate the engine from the load by separating two original gears. such as brake clutch.
5. Distribution power. For example, we can use an engine, through the gearbox spindle to drive a number of shafts, so as to achieve a single engine driven multiple load function.
Previous: No Information