1. Wear long-sleeved shirt and trousers, prohibit wearing loose clothing, wearing helmets, goggles, preferably wear earmuffs to avoid noise, wear slippery shoes, no wear slippers or barefoot use of the machine.
2. Do not operate in hot or cold climates for long periods of time, with proper rest time.
3. People who are drunk, cold or sick, children, and people who are not familiar with the correct way to operate a lawn mower are not allowed to operate a lawnmower.
4. Refuel after the engine stops running and cools.
5. When refueling to avoid excessive overflow, if overflow need to wipe clean.
6. The machine can be activated at least 1 meters away from the object.
7. The machine must be used in a well-ventilated outdoor condition.
8. Before each use must check whether the blade is sharp or worn, clutch screws are locked tightly.
9. Because of the large sound of machine motor, should avoid the use of the impact of the rest of the staff rest.